Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Polar Express and THANK YOU!!

All Aboard...The Polar Express

Parents thank you so much for your supplies time and wonderful children! We had a wonderful morning filled with excitement and magic.  Thank you to all of the parents that donated your supplies and or time for our class.  Without you it would not be possible!  I am overwhelmed with gratitude for our classroom "family".  We were so bust having fun I didn't get a chance to snap any photos this morning from our party.  I was able to get one of the kids watching the movie in our classroom movie theater.  

If you would like to share the story with your family here is the story we listened to as a combined 1st grade in the library this morning.  Tomorrow we are going to compare and contrast the book and the movie and discuss (using our questioning stems) the similarities and differences between the 2.


Click on the train to hear the story


Here is a photo of the class with a special train cookie from Marley and Hayden.  Thank you so much Conley family!!!

Thank You and Wishing You a Merry... Everything:)

I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for sharing your wonderful children with me each day.  I really do have a wonderful job that I love! The magic that the children share with me is such a gift.  Things are never boring here in 1st grade.  I hope all of you have a restful relaxing and fun filled break with your amazing children.  I know that this can be a busy time of year but I wanted to share with you a poem that I have taped to my pantry door at home. I hope you enjoy it!  Hugs to all of you and thank you for sharing your wonderful children with me each day!!!

There is no homework tonight or over break so enjoy!!!

Your partner in education,
Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment